Serving Size: 1 Spring Roll
Estimated: 190 Cal, 15.5g Protein | 10.6g Fat | 5.5g Carbs
Makes up to 6 Spring Rolls
● 1 lb salmon fillet cut into even squares
● Olive oil
● ¼ cup chopped cilantro
● Four sheets of round spring roll rice paper
● Green onions
● Salt & pepper to taste
● For the sauce:
● 1 tbsp soy sauce
● ¼ cup chopped cilantro
● 1 tbsp sesame oil
● 1 tsp brown sugar
● 1 tsp white vinegar
● 1 tsp sesame seeds
1. Place salmon in a single layer in a gallon-size zipper-lock bag, or in batches in quart-size bags.
2. Using the Kitchen Boss sous vide G320 immersion circulator, preheat a water bath according to preset “Salmon” built in program recipe. Remove the air from the zipper-lock bags using the water displacement method: Seal bag almost all the way, leaving about an inch open. Slowly lower the bag into the water bath, holding the opened end above the water level. As the bag is lowered, the water pressure should force air out of it. Just before it is totally submerged, seal the bag completely. Use a rack, or clip bag to the side of the cooking vessel using a binder clip, to prevent it from moving excessively.
3. While the salmon is cooking, this is a good time to create the sauce. Add all the ingredients for the sauce and mix well. Set aside until the salmon finishes cooking.
4. Carefully remove salmon from bags (it will be very delicate) and transfer to a double layer of paper towels. Blot top of salmon with more paper towels.
5. Once as much moisture is removed from the salmon, transfer to a hot skillet with olive oil skin side down. Allow to cook for 1 mins or until golden. Repeat the process until all the salmon is fried skin side down.
6. Carefully moisten 1 piece of rice paper in warm water for about 30 seconds until softened, and then spread out on a cutting board.
7. Place 1-2 pieces of salmon on the center of the rice paper and a couple pieces of green onions on top. Tightly fold ends of the rice paper up and around the salmon to make a package, like you're making a burrito. Repeat with all pieces.
8. Heat a large skillet with olive oil (or use the same skillet). Once the oil is hot, add bundles to the pan, sealed side down, and brown for about 1-2 minutes. Once the one side is browned, carefully flip the bundles and brown on the other side for about another 1-2 minutes. Be careful not to rip the delicate rice paper.
9. Firecracker Salmon Spring Rolls are ready to be served with sauce! Enjoy.
Follow this recipe's creator on IG @pancakegawd
Youtube@JamaRR Royster TikTok @thepancakegawd
|Sous Vide G320 Pro||Sous Vide G321||Sous Vide G322||Sous Vide G310||Sous Vide G300|
20 recipe programs
Color TFT display
|20 Liters/min||20 Liters/min||20 Liters/min||16 Liters/min||16 Liters/min|
|Vacuum Coated Buttons||General Buttons||General Buttons||Touch Screen Buttons||Touch Screen Buttons|