Sous Vide Beet Bagel Sandwich
Sous Vide Beets Bagel Sandwich
For the Beets
● 3 small beets, skin on, washed and trimmed
● 1 tbsp olive oil
● 1/2 tsp Salt
For the Bagel Sandwich
● 4 oz cream cheese, softened
● 1 Jalapeno, diced
● 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic cloves
● 1 tbsp chopped scallions
● Salt & Pepper
● 4 plain bagels
● Greens or avocado slices to serve
1. Half the beets. Add them to plastic bag and drizzle olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Vacuum seal the bag. Alternatively, you can use Ziploc bags.
2. Set up the sous vide stick in a container filled with water. Select vegetable option from the smart panel. Lower the sealed bag into the water bath, you can use a clip to secure the bag to the side of the pot. Let cook Let cook sous vide till the session is over.
3. While the beets are cooking, prepared the cream cheese spread. In a small bowl, add the cream cheese, jalapeno, garlic, scallions lemon and salt. Using a spatula mix well till everything is combined.
4. Carefully remove the beets. Place on a paper towel and gently peel off the skin.
5. Using a sharp knife, slice the beets as thinly or thick as you like.
6. Build the sandwich by toasting the bagel. Spread the cream cheese and layer as many beet slices as you like. Add greens and avocado. You can drizzle some balsamic on top if you wish. Enjoy!
Thanks @sinfullyspocyThick made Sous Vide Beet Bagel Sandwich to perfection using @kitchenboss_official Smart Sous Vide G320, A vegetarian sandwich made with layers of jalapeño- chive cheese, juicy pickled beetroot, sliced avocado and greens. It's bright, wholesome and satisfying😍
Follow this recipe's creator on IG @sinfullyspicy
|Sous Vide G320 Pro||Sous Vide G321||Sous Vide G322||Sous Vide G310||Sous Vide G300|
|20 recipe programs||✓||✓||✓||None||None|
|Color TFT display||✓||✓||✓||LED||LED|
|Flow Rate||20 Liters/min||20 Liters/min||20 Liters/min||16 Liters/min||16 Liters/min|
|Buttons||Vacuum Coated Buttons||General Buttons||General Buttons||Touch Screen Buttons||Touch Screen Buttons|
|Voltage||110-120 V||110-120 V||110-120 V||110-120 V||110-120 V|